Time to cut out that dialogue.
Started working on the 5.1 project seriously and its a pretty tough task. So many factors to consider dispute it just being a short film. Imagine all the movies they make in 5.1.. I don't even wanna go there yet. Haha.
Also helped set up for video shoot for Rev. Chanson Lau thats gonna take place tomorrow.
Heres a sneak peak!
So after cutting out some dialogue, Matt came to pick us up for dinner!
We went across.........
The Golden Gate Bridge!
Went to take a look at the place just off the bridge for awhile before heading further out to have dinner.
We stopped by Corte Madera to walk around the shopping center and looked around for a place to eat. We decided to eat at The Pacific Catch.
Ahhh I can't decide!~
I'm havin'.....That one!
Lionel had a seafood platter while I had Thai curry pan-friend rice bowl and Matt had a hawaiian teriyaki one.
So after a filling dinner, we drove back across the bridge back into San Francisco. We were en route to GELATO~
(Its actually golden)
Awesome Gelato in rainy cold weather. Nothing like it man.
Lionel has Guava and Durian flavor. Mmmnmmm~
Matt's having Guava over Mango!
I'm having the weirdest mix ever. Taro over Irish coffee. But dang the Irish Coffee was so, so good. IWANTMORE!
Thanks to Matt for all the times that you've brought us out! We get to eat interesting food and awesome snacks. Gelato was awesome man!
Continue working on the project tomorrow. Full speed ahead!!
Spencer.
No comments:
Post a Comment