Sunday, April 8, 2012

See's

Easter Sunday Service~

Happy Easter! (:

Coming to you LIVE from the cafetorium!

So it was pretty cool today, sitting the entire church into the cafetorium with an orchestra as well and a fairly big stage. Celebrating the true meaning of Easter! (Its not all about bunnies and eggs)

So the moment the service ended, we rushed to pack up and move everything back up to the studio. It was pretty crazy. The Tricaster isn't light, and so are the CCU's. Boxes full of cables aren't either.

Look at this bummed out guy.

However we were treated to an awesome lunch @ IHOP with Harry's friends who were here in the states on a honeymoon!

Oh and I only found out today that IHOP stands for International.House.Of.Pancakes. HAHA!

I still think milbrae's pancake house is better. In my humble opinion. SWEDISH PANCAKES FOR THE WIN!

After lunch, Harry and Li Soon brought us to See's Candy! Yeap see only.

(See no touch, touch no see. See and touch must pay money! #truestory)

So DMAT people, we bought stuff for you so wait for it yeah! (:

And thank you Li Soon for giving us this coupon! It feels like Wily Wonka's golden ticket. It really does.

Well we headed back home after that and we played TABLE TENNIS!

How I have missed it for the past week. YAY!

Rev. Lau also said that if we don't pass the table tennis test, we don't pass at all. So we gotta train hard.

Well thats all for tonight. If I tell you anymore, I would have to kill you (;

Goodnight!

Spanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment