Its Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!
Service this morning with an orchestra! Pretty cool! Other than that it was still alright to handle (: Did sound while Lionel handled cameras 1,2 and 3.
After service, Harry & Li Soon dropped us of at Tanferan Mall. Thanks for the lift!
We had pizza for lunch at the food court!
There were taste samples of the japanese teriyaki chicken which was so good. Shall have that the next time!
We also wanted to catch a film so we bought tickets and we watched.....
TADA!
"May the odds be every in your favor." They said that so many times in the show.
Lionel has like finished the entire series already while partially updating me here and there about it and finally we get to watch the film! At first it really didn't interest me at all as I thought the entire concept that the story is based on is quite nonsensical. But the film has certain parts that really touched and moved me. Well done! (:
I've also realized that cinema's here are free seating. Pretty interesting concept as you don't get that very often in Singapore. I guess its cause maybe Singaporean's are too "kia-su" and they're afraid someone might die every time a movie is about to start so thats why they assign seats. Hahaha. I'm just saying (:
Also tried Cinnabon since they don't have it back in Singapore.
Mmmnnnm can you smell it by looking at it? (;
Omm nom nom!
It was soft and fluffy and super sweet. A little too much to handle alone. I felt weird after finishing it just before entering the bart station. HAHA! Well at least I tried it. No more for me thats for sure :P
The work week officially starts tomorrow! Chiong ahh~
Spencer.
No comments:
Post a Comment