I realize that i haven’t blog for 3 days already or 2. hmmmmm
Started working on easter videos for the church. Got to do some refreshing using Final Cut editing and learn a little more about Christianity.
I’m not a Christian but nothing wrong learning right :)
Kind of done with the video but not sure if it will pass the check. :/ finger cross.
I always thought easter was a day to celebrate of egg.. hmmm ….
lol oh well, because i always see beautiful eggs being decorated and i remembered dye-ing some eggs when was in kindergarden. HAHHAH oh well at least now i know its a form of celebrating new life where people believe that jesus resurrecting on a easter sunday. (am i right? hmmmm)
oh well easter aside
We had new speakers stand in the studio, save up more space and ugly looking cabinet to hold it and can adjust height of the speakers. Hurray!
Mr harry got a new toy and let us play with it! Tascam dr-40! Its a portable recorder very useful for interview and has multi function to it. Hurray again! Mr harry i swear its a big fan for technology especially for audio and video, one moment i hear him say considering buying speakers the next moment we when to collect it. HAHAH (Y)
Did our overdue laundry too, it was pilling like a mountain and finally we decide to do it. Apparently i didn’t zip my jacket to dryer and my zip of my jacket is now deformed :( I’m so sad. Lesson learnt.
Time passes fast, its week end again and this mark our 4th week and going into our 5th week. How crazy. Mixed feelings actually, kind of looking forward to return but another side of it maybe not. I really like America but i also like Singapore, can’t both of them be side by side.. hahhaha
GOOD NIGHT
No comments:
Post a Comment