Studio again today~
Played around with compressing 5.1 into stereo. It was really funny. Haha!
Because Harry muted all the speakers to just listen to stereo, he forgot to un-mute them so when I went back to the 5.1 project, there was only stereo. I was cracking my head on what was wrong and trying to fix it until he un-muted them. Hilarious!
Went for lunch at Sushi House again down at San Bruno! Awesome bento lunch boxes! I had a tempura, saba fish and ton-katsu combo!
He's all ready to dig into his beef & teriyaki chicken set!
Thank you Alex for buying lunch!
After a good lunch, and a bit of food-coma, we headed to the dungeons of the church to help Phil build this 8ft tall cross for the easter production thats coming up soon.
This place is pretty cool. Reminds me of a D&T workshop and there are even more dungeons and (not dragons) rooms downstairs where they keep stuff. Haha.
So we had to cut this styrofoam board 11inches across and its 8 feet long. Used a homemade styrofoam cutter made out of pipes, electric guitar string and a computer power thingy. Haha! Super DIY.
Here's Lionel cutting the styrofoam!
We also did a little bit of painting. Its quite fun! I never get to do these stuff back home. Maybe I should start. Haha.
Tomorrow's a brand new day! Wonder whats in it for us! We'll see!
Spencer.
No comments:
Post a Comment