Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunny

Sunday morning, wind was blowin'~

English service as usual! I was the switcher today. Really it isn't an easy job. But it needs some getting used to of course.

From the left is Van, Yumi and Alex.

After service... We finally went to Burger Meister!

Oh yeah he's hungry alright..

"GIMME MAH BURGAR BEEFOH AYE SHOOTCHEW!"

Well on the other side of the table Matthew was drunk on ketchup.

I know y'all will be waiting for this.. The food came! I had a San Francisco Burger.

Normal cheesebuger-ish burger with mushrooms and bleu cheese and earthworms.

Wait. Earthworms?

NOT! Grilled onions! (:

MMmMmmm~ Nom nom!

After the delicious meal, Harry brought Lionel and I to the hardware store. Its the first time I was so excited to go into one. After this trip I love soldering and all the labour work! I even wanted to get a DeWALT drill like Phil's. HAHA!

Lionel fell in love with the giant air compressor tank.

Harry and Li Soon then took us to Costco. This is a place where majority of the items here are sold in bulk like cartons or boxes of like 12 - 32 packets of the item inside. It really blew us away because we've only been to NTUC or Shop N Save in Singapore.

The amount of food there is really astonishing.

And the best thing about it? Its inexpensive.

Altoids, Cashmere's favorite. 12 boxes for $14.99. Thats a little over a dollar for each box.



After looking at all the big stuff, Harry dropped us off at Tanforan mall near El Camino Real for us to spend the rest of the afternoon. I bought a couple of shirts and we headed back because my bag was really heavy. Carrying the 15" dude around the whole day isn't really a fun thing. Hah!

Went back and finished our left overs from yesterday. Mr Tuxedo was still so good. Hahaha!

Its back to work tomorrow! See you! (:

Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment