Sunday, March 4, 2012

CD's

Woke up with the lack of sleep to do video at church this morning!

I was in charge of doing sound for the live internet stream. Its pretty different from controlling the camera like last week because when operating the camera, you have time to adjust and all. But when doing sound, I must pay attention to the flow of events like when there is singing, I have to turn up the ambience level so as to be able to hear the congregation singing. Theres also the choir mic's and the music/piano channels to mix. Pretty interesting. But you'll get the hang of it after awhile. Which was good. (:

After service we went with Harry and family and a couple of friends to have some burger. We drove down to Daily City where this famous burger joint is located at. Too bad the Burger Meister was too packed to fit all 8 of us.

So we walked on further down to have some Vietnamese food!

Wah~ Everyone enjoying their food!

And me and Lionel's beef noodles...

This was how big it was..

They also served awesome avocado bubble tea! SHIOK!~

After such a full meal, we HAD to go downtown to walk off the food.

So thanks to Harry for dropping us off downtown!

We walked ourselves into chinatown to take a look at the place! Really different from our chinatown back home. The atmosphere is a little weird though. Heheh.

A gumball machine! Just like in the movies!

After walking out of china town and grabbing some starbucks at one of the many starbucks outlets here downtown, we wanted to look for a CD shop that our friend has told us about. So we searched high and low..

California Republic Bear!

And we finally found it after we stopped by San Francisco Music Center to ask.

And boy was I happy because I found what I came here for.

Lionel and his Expose self.

At the end of the day...

Anyone that you like? Heheh.

We spent quite a bit on CD's. Not quite happy because we found out later that amazon had some of them cheaper, but happy because we bought them still. Tomorrow is a new week! HooHah!

Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment