Happy St Patricks day!

Haha Whee! Lionel turned into a mystical creature today!
He really wanted to buy that hat!! HAHAH!
There was a parade on the street! But too bad it already passed us when we arrived. Oh well~
Our main goal today was.....
Ta Da!
Waited for almost an hour just to get in. Ordering was another half an hour.
Found any you like?
We ordered the "Everything Pizza"
It had almost everything a pizza needs. Cheese, tomato base, pepperoni, mushroom, minced meat. Fabulous.
I ordered a Peanut Butter, Banana and Honey milkshake.. Sound sweet and it was sweet..
And it was awesome!!
And finally our 2 cheesecakes!
Meet Ms Original and Mr Chocolate Tuxedo!
I personally prefer Mr Tuxedo because he had this awesome layer of thick chocolate fudge cake at the base, followed by a layer of milk chocolate and then cream on top. Mmmnn~ Nom Nom~
After that super full lunch, we walked around a little more before heading back.
Went into the disney store and spent quite a bit of time in there! Hahah!
So cute right?!?!
Headed back and played a bit of table tennis. I think I'm addicted!! Its so fun!!
Spencer.
No comments:
Post a Comment