Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saint Patrick

Happy ST PATRICK DAY!!
I don’t know much about St. Patrick day, i only know Shamrock (the 3 bob leaved plant), beer, food and GREEEN!

I only read a little about it, so here it goes. (FROM WIKIPEDIA)
SHAMROCK -According to legend, saint patrick used shamrock to explain to the pre-christian of the irish.
FOOD /BEER-stpatrick day is a feast day. LOL
GREEN -originally the color associated with saint patrick was BLUE…. then over the years it became green -.- what!? he must be feeling damn sad.

ok i still quite confuse…

anyway

So went down to town today, most of the people were wearing green for the celebration and theres even a parade which we missed! DAMNNN! To get involve in the joy of the festival i got myself an overpriced flimsy huge green leprechaun hat and lucky beads with shamrock on it.

I guess everybody thinks I’m a real leprechaun because I’m small. Luckily i didn’t get rob because they might think i have a pot of gold? hahahha

Went to CHEESECAKE FACTORYYYY, we waited for 50mins, the place where everybody that come to USA must try. Was telling spencer if somebody bring this food chain to singapore confirm earn big bucks, Singapore is getting a lot of western culture influence through media and i bet everybody wants to try cheesecake factory’s cheesecake. HAHHAHA I SHALL BE THAT SOMEBODY AND EARN BIG BUCKS… HHAHAHHA

Yeah we ordered pizza and cheesecake but couldn’t finish and end up packing it back. Once again the service was excellent and packing food away was so common which is nice actually. The cheesecakes were really good! Everybody know I’m a easy guy with food but its nice lah :)

Talked to my parents last night on Skype, hahaha told them about my life here and asked if could migrate here. LOL just a random bring up and surprisingly they like considering… hmmmm, hahahha I’m going to work hard and earn big bucks and get a good job or even my own company so i can buy a big big big house here and let my parents enjoy retirement. you know grow strawberry or idk lol.

Hope that my results coming out on the 20th will be good. PLEASE BE, cross finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment