Tuesday, March 27, 2012

GC

Went to guitar center! Finally!

Amazing place! Look at all the guitars!!! Droooooool.

My dream fender 4 string!

So after visiting, only bought a pair of Vater Sugar Maple Jazz sticks. Should try them since they are pretty inexpensive. Also bought JC's Tommy Lee Ahead sticks! Lucky I remembered (:

So we had bak chore mee for lunch! Not Singaporean style but vietnamese. Pretty interesting! But the soya bean was awesome!

We also met Steven and the bak chore mee place! Matt's childhood friend whom we were supposed to meet at night! What a small world this is. Haha!

Got cracking on our final project after we headed back and just finished touching up other stuff. Also learned about the difference in post production mixing levels and the like. Really confusing at first but after Harry explained, it was finally clear. Haha.

So before Matt came we quickly headed back to the dorm to pack for the Tahoe trip! It was pretty fast actually cause its only for 2 nights.

Matt then came around 6 plus to pick us and went to fetch Steven so after that Steven suggested that we go to Hard Noax for some southern american food. They served AMAZING, I repeat, AMAZING corn muffins. The best muffins I have ever eaten in my entire 19+ years of my life. Awesome food calls for awesome pose.

Introducing Steven & Matt!

I had a smothered pork chop main. It was interesting style of pork chop that I've never tried before. I didn't even need a knife. Haha!

After that full meal, we headed down to Bazaar cafe where we had some tea and listened to some life music. The setup was acoustic and only ORIGINALS were allowed. So indie artists were given a platform to play at this small, cozy and humble cafe. All the customers gave their full attention to each performer, the respect they deserve as musicians. I personally found that very encouraging and heart warming and I hope to see that culture back in singapore for aspiring musicians instead of just playing music in the background. These performers are also very, very nice people. One of them named Ryan even gave us his CD for free! His music is really pleasant and I respect him a lot. Keep doing what you're doing mate! You're awesome! Obstacle Course \m/

So we reached back at about 11.30 and about to head to bed now.

GOTTA WAKE UP EARLY TOMORROW! WHOOHOO~~ SNOWBOARDING~

Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment