Friday, March 30, 2012

Dorm Sweet Dorm

Woke up pretty late today around 10 plus. Thanks to the stretching Stephanie made us do, our legs didn't ache as bad as I expected. My right ankle hurts a little though. My burnt face also calmed down a little. Must be the aloe vera gel we applied last night. Thanks! (:

So we left the beautiful house and place after breakfast towards home. About a 2 hour ride later we stopped by In-N-Out! The freshest fast food burgers. AWESOME!

The normal menu only sells Double Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger and a Hamburger. However online, you can find a secret menu that you can order with that gives you items like Animal style fries or 4 X 4 burgers. Cool huh? (animal style means just melted cheese and onions on top of the fries. No animals were harmed in the process)

Lionel and I had cheeseburgers and I love their fries because they are freshly cut and cooked on the spot from potatoes. Makes you feel healthier eating these than fries at McDonald's.

Another 2 or so hours of driving and we've reached back home. Tonight their showing courageous again! Not sure if I'll watch it cause I've already watched it the last time they showed. We'll see how. Time to see if Ah Yee has dinner prepared for us soon!

Till tomorrow!

Spencer.


No comments:

Post a Comment