Cantonese drama event.
Helped out in the video production for a canto drama in the church, phew lucky… because we don’t need to move things out HAHHAHA
Was on camera control this time round. Challenge but there are many other cameras to back up so i am still safe if anything screw up, i always tell myself if I’m on air i better don’t move anything and focus and brightness.
Spencer was on the sound mixer this time round.
I didn’t feel as nervous as i was the first time when we first recorded something live. I think we are getting a hang of it, just the start and more practice to come! :)
Something you don’t hear in SINGAPORE.
Day light saving!
Still very confuse about the time thing (will ask around tomorrow)
but more information read the article below!
Daylight Saving Time (United States) begins Sunday, March 11, 2012,2:00am, and ends Sunday, November 4, 2012, 2:00am.
Except Arizona and Hawaii. Move your clocks ahead 1 hour in spring and back 1 hour in fall (“Spring forward, fall back”).
No comments:
Post a Comment