Finalized the tracks for the easter production today! Yay! Both the video and the backing track for the shopping mall. It was fun making them though.
It was pretty challenging at first because I had to create 4 tracks for each season. However christmas was settled because Music Theory 3 assignment was to remix one so I used that. How amazing! (:
The challenging thing was to come up with music for spring, summer and autumn. So I just came up with the I-V-I-V progression on the double bass (logic) and then threw in some piano lines on top of it like those hotel/lounge music. Threw in a layer of brushed drums and voila~ 3 piece lounge music. (though sometimes its just one piano) Its just background music anyway because its actually for a skit and theres going to be dialogue going on so it doesn't really play an important role. Haha.
So after settling those things we headed into the dungeons once again to continue our work on the cross(es). We drilled into the main body and into the arms as well and stuck a pipe to through the middle to connect the arms. Then we glued them to reinforce the arms so that they don't drop off. After which we coated them with a layer of rubbery paint.
Its supposed protect the styrofoam from chipping off into snowflakes. So we coated whatever we can and we'll finish it up tomorrow!
What a day!
We'll be going to 1 Infinite Loop tomorrow. (:
For you guys!
Spencer.
No comments:
Post a Comment