It is very important to maintain good sleeping habits. We haven't played table tennis nor had proper breakfast for the past few days! We've been sleeping in...
So when we hit the studio, I started working on writing the set up of the new system into the log book so that people who use the studio knows how stuff works. Also to help protect the equipment and speakers from blowing up if turned on the wrong way. Something like the first thing we learnt back at school in the studio, how to turn it on.
New speaker stands also came in today!
So away with the huge cabinets in front!
We've also put up the dynaudio speakers on the wall mounts.
Now its just recalibration again and we're good to go!
Had mass media meeting and we talked and discussed about 5.1 surround sound. The guys really enjoyed it. Watching some clips of movies and experiencing the sound for themselves and understanding how it all works. This information really makes you look at things from a new perspective. Now I think if I go and catch a film at the cinema, I'll be paying attention to all these little minor details that most people would have no clue about. Awesome!
Spanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment