Friday, March 16, 2012

Courageous!

Today was extra chill because it was raining the whole day.

Went straight to the studio to continue working on stuff. Lionel continued doing the video while I patched up some stuff for the shopping mall sound effects cause Phil went to record some mall sounds last night. Sounded pretty good when all the tracks were layered and balanced. Now I gotta come up with some seasonal songs too. Not sure how am I gonna portray that but I gotta think of something.. Haha!

Caught Courageous tonight! I wanted to watch the show so bad that I held my toilet needs to just finish it. Did a fraction of sound for a small worship set today. It was pretty cool handling the analog board for the first time. Heheh.


I also really learnt a lot about being a dad today. Even though I'm not one. Haha. But the way the characters in the show portray what it takes to be a real father to their children really makes me wanna be like them in the future too.

Tomorrow is a mystery! Not sure where we're heading but I'm leaving Lionel to do the planning.

Hope we don't get lost! :P

Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment